Friday, July 17, 2009

The Beginning of Our Story



Amanda Pyper and Jared Verzello. An awesome pair. Check us out.

A & J 2009.

A & J 2006.

We were in love then and are in love now! No, not exactly. We met freshman year in the dorms at BYU. We were in the same ward and became ski buddies when the snow came. I actually took my first ski run EVER with Jared at Park City Resort. He didn't really know how to help me stop because he'd only been skiing a few times himself. But alas, I survived and the seed of our affection was planted. That seed was nourished through a close friendship during the years that followed. I went to school and dated some guys, Jared went on his mission to Portugal, but we always remembered our adventures and special moments together. In January 2009 that faithful seed started to blossom after enjoying the slopes together at Sundance Resort. Although Jared tore his ACL snowboarding a few weeks into the season and was out for the remainder of winter, I continued to stand by his snowboardless side and now...

We are engaged to be married!

August 18, 2009
Mesa, AZ LDS Temple

Look for more updates to come about our amazing adventures together.

No comments:

Post a Comment